1988 Landcruiser, 1st year of fuel injection
LOW miles at 147K and growing since I drive it every single day.
- Born and raised in Colorado, now residing in Miami FL for the last 2 years.
- EVERYTHING works perfect, not a single issue.
- Completely stock except for Wheels, Tires, Shocks and Springs (Old Man Emu), all just listed is 2 years old.
- Aftermarket radio is the only other change.
- 1 repaint, interior is perfect and protected by a Spector Off-Road custom seat cover for front and back. (Not Cheap)
- Has an aftermarket storage system from ARB. (Brand new)
- Has R134 conversion and blows excellent and COLD! If you know TLC, they never overheat. I can run on idle in 100* temperature with the air at full blast for hours at a time.
- Just replaced the alternator 2 months ago.
- Replaced Oil Pan Gasket with OEM, oil psi sending unit with OEM, oil filter OEM and synthetic oil just 2 weeks ago.
- NOT A SINGLE DROP OF ANY OILS OR LIQUIDS ANYWHERE!
- I installed a back-up camera. Every single gauge works perfect.
- It drives like a showroom TLC back in 1988.
- I drive on the Highway all the time at 80 mph without a single shake.
- I would guarantee this TLC can drive from Miami to California without a hiccup.
- I’ll even drive it to you! (You pay my flight back home. LOL)
As seen in pictures there are 2 quarter size rust spots on the corner of each front door, easy fix and paint match. It shows a rebuilt title because it was in an accident in Colorado that damaged the rear passenger door and insurance wrote it off. That’s how it came to Miami, a local FJ restorer bought it at auction and replaced the door and repainted entire truck.
Now it’s mine but I need a full size truck as I’m buying a 30ft Airstream and need more towing capacity and luxury for my trips across the Country. I’m retired and have a passion for vintage vehicles but don’t want this one to sit idle soon for years.
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
See listing: 1988 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 GX (from December 16, 2020)