Brooklyn truck all it’s life, Truck was converted directly from the dealer. The body was never repainted. This ram 250 is as original as it can get. The sides of the truck and paint is in very good condition. The top and hood are a faded sum.
No accidents. The underside still has the original paint (ask for pictures) Just had a great amount of work done which included: all new tires, wheels redone, new custom tranny line with full tranny tune up. All new fuel pump with lines and rubber lines, new brake master and brake line with a flush. All new rotors all around with new calibers and new wheel cylinders. All new drum hardware.
Truck is a great truck starts right up come see it in person. I also have video so let me know and a YouTube post.
The interior has brand new Capet installed that cost a little bit more then I thought. The van smells like fresh carpet now. No rust was found at all under the carpet I can guarantee. The floors are solid.
- I did not touch the interior much because it’s up to the next person to leave it how it is or to change it into a livable space.
- Rear bed folds down with a switch into a large bed
- Truck has rear a/c and rear heat but I didn’t look into it, the blower motor does work on that unit.
- Front a/c heat blower motor is new.
- Great truck
- I’ve had a ton of work done to it to keep it running strong
- Solid motor and tranny
- Looking to let her go to someone that is going to use it.
- Everything works besides
- A/c needs service or to be filled up.
- CB radio needs an Antenna
- It will need a windshield down the road.
- Dome lights need bulbs
- And other then that everything works like it should.
- I have a tone of pictures I would you for anytime to come drive it and check it out in person.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1988 Dodge Ram (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: mrgrosi1
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States