1987 Pontiac Fiero. GT in EXCELLENT Condition.
Everything has been gone over and replaced or fixed and the car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
Parts replaced in the last 1,000 miles:
- Turn signal tree
- Steering wheel
- Light switch
- Light dimmer switch
- Trunk release switch
- Battery gauge
- Oil pressure gauge
- Shifter lever
- Power mirror switch
- Ash trays
- Speaker panels behind seats
- Alpine amp under pass seat
- Alpine stereo head unit
- Infinity speaker (4)
- Homelink mirror
- Floor mats
- RH rear turn signal panel (LH side not replaced… top edge of the lens is starting to delaminate
- Rim had corrosion… Had them stripped, repainted and clear coated
- Front calipers replaced and all four sets of brake pads
- Keyless entry remote installed
- Whole vehicle repainted
- Tires have less than 1,000 miles on them
Most items replaced for cosmetic reasons, i.e.: gauges were sun faded.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on November 19, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: ddve0347_bgtnjty
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States