Up for sale is my 1987 Buick Turbo Regal with “T” Package.
It has 77,080 miles and paint, interior, drive-train are all original to the car.
The only paint work done has been to replace the bumper fillers.
No body work has ever been done on this Regal.
It is verified original paint with normal imperfections/dings for silver paint and a car that age.
The previous owner said that this car was never driven in the rain by the original Georgia owner.
It has been stored in a garage by, both myself, and the second owner, since the death of the original owner (family member inherited and sold it to previous owner).
This car is loaded with all the options except T-Tops and Moon Roof.
Highlights of the Options Include:
Turbo V-6 Engine/Transmission Package
· Limited Slip/3:42 differential
· T Package which included: Touring Suspension;Leather wrapped Sport Steering Wheel, Turbo aluminum wheels, Eagle GT Tires, Fast Ratio Power Steering, Gas Shocks, and “T” ornamentation.
· 6 Speaker Concert Sound.
· Tilt/Cruise/Power Antenna
· Rear Window Defog
· Power Windows/Door Locks
· WO2 Black Out Kit
· Aluminum Bumper Supports (As shown in photos)
This car has the same features as a deluxe model Buick Regal Turbo T WE-4, except it is silver with chrome bumpers instead of all black.
· 42.5 lb injectors
· TA-51 Turbo
· Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
· Bilstein Shocks
· Dual Air Bags in Rear Springs
· 15×8 Aluminum GN Wheels (have all four factorywheels/caps/lugs that go with it as well)
· Firestone Firehawk Tires
· Custom Hot Wire and New High Output/FactoryReplacement Fuel Pump
· Stainless Steel Exhaust
· 3” Stainless Steel Downpipe
· Pillar Mount Boost/Vacuum Gauge
· Scan Master/Turbo Tweak Chip (TurboTweak.com)
· MAF Translator
This is a very strong car that, as far as I know, has no time slips to verify a 1/8 or 1/4 mile time.
If had been ran at a track, I believe the owner would have included the slips in the box full of paperwork that came with the car…
(some of it shown in the photos).
It has been tastefully modified, and very well cared for it’s whole life.
This is, for sure, one of those time capsules from 1987 with all original paint, interior, and drive-train.
It drives and rides like a new car.
Have other parts available that can go along with the car if the new owner would like.
Have clear title in hand.
I will work with a shipping company to pick up the vehicle if needed.
Six six two, two seven nine, two four seven six. Matthew P.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: time_keaper
Location: Golden, Mississippi, United States