A 1985 square body GMC C1500 regular cab long box painted in brilliant black from the mid 90’s that still shows excellent today.
- The truck originated in Wisconsin and has an estimated 4 owners over the years.
- It has a 350 under the hood with a 144 B&M blower adding an additional 60 HP.
- Recent upgrades include a front end alignment | rebuilt 700 Holly carb | new ball joints.
- A base weight of 3300 lbs makes this an extremely light truck that is a joy to drive.
- She also has 4” inch lowered spindals | new gas tank | straps | belts with the added features of power steering and brakes.
- The 350 transmission shifts flawlessly.
- Also has numerous other new parts to include distributer | plugs | wires | water pump | new gaskets | headers | dual exhaust with stainless tips.
It is a real eye catcher!
Location: Andover, Minnesota, United States
See listing: 1985 GMC C1500 (from September 18, 2020)